Wire Partitions & Cages
Wire partitions/cages make it easy to create storage areas or secure/restrict access to valuable product. Wire partitioning is also used as a safety barrier around equipment or hazardous areas.
Universal components mean the system is modular – it can be reconfigured or relocated if requirements change. Universal components also simplify installation.
Wire partitioning is economical, easy to install, and has many applications:
- Tool Cribs – any size, any configuration
- Wire Partitions – separate, secure, or store valued items. Hinged, sliding, and vertical rise gates available.
- DEA Approved Storage – compliant to secure controlled pharmaceuticals and substances III, IV & V; and, for the secure processing of medical and legalized marijuana.
- Server Cages – separate and secure server/network equipment. Open but secure design allows free circulation of light, HVAC, and fire suppression systems.
- Storage – secure personal items in common storage areas. The open, secure design allows lighting, ventilation and fire suppression systems to function effectively.
- TA-50 Gear Locker – fits the military’s (and other government agencies) requirements.
- Pallet Rack Backing Panels – attach directly to existing pallet rack uprights creating a sturdy barrier between inventory and the ground below.
- Rack Enclosures – securing valuable items on the pallet rack. Existing pallet rack can be completely enclosed with panels and gates to secure and control high valued inventory.
Rack Backing TA 50 Lockers Machine Guarding
We will be happy to meet to discuss your partitioning projects. Matrix provides drawings of our proposed solution for review.