Improve Your Process. Increase Efficiency.
Seeking increased efficiency from your existing process or exploring alternative methods?
Matrix Material Handling has an extensive background in the movement, storage, and manipulation of material. We help:
- Reduce expenses
- Increase productivity
- Improve your workplace environment
Often, the proper solution involves integrating different types of equipment. In some cases, equipment modification or fabrication is necessary to meet the specific requirement.
Customizing Solutions That Work for You
- Consultation & Design – assess the current situation and develop the appropriate solution
- Engineering – mechanical, electrical & hydraulic
- Drawings – 2D & 3D
- Project Management – coordinate deliveries and installation to minimize disruptions
- Installation – complete installation capabilities for a turnkey project
- Service – extensive testing of systems; complete documentation and training provided
Conveyor System Applications
Matrix specializes in conveyor system applications such as:
- Accumulation – ensure steady material supply or hold the supply when a process stops
- Indexing – advance the conveyor in steps
- Line Access – access to equipment and work areas by utilizing lift gates or pivot conveyors
- Transfers – maintain or change the leading edge, flip or count the product, side or end to end transfer
- Material Handling – transport small components, complete assemblies or large packages from production through inspection, assembly, and packaging.
- Metal Detection – sanitary conveyors for transfers in, through, or out of metal detectors, metal free zones, rejection systems, lockable reject bins, system controls
- Packaging – includes hand packaging stations/high speed filling/production lines