Increase efficiency by addressing two major cost drivers in distribution and manufacturing plants – labor and space. Use carton flow to increase throughput and storage density. Convert static storage to FIFO (first-in, first-out stock rotation).
Utilize roller or flow bed sections to convert existing static pallet rack to carton flow. Carton flow is also available in stand-alone cells.
- Versatile – add to new/existing rack
- High capacity/Durability
- Rollers provide maximum carton support
- Store product with wide variety of sizes/weight
- Maximum flexibility left-right for product reslotting
- Hex hub wheel design for optimal flow
- infeed product guides available
- Multiple product sizes in same level
- Modular approach to building your own work cells
- Apply Lean Manufacturing principles
- Ensure FIFO rotation
- Create flexible dynamic storage for line/process changes