Weld Screens, Curtains, Strip Doors
Portable Weld Screens
Save-T Portable Weld Screens offer excellent protection against harmful levels of UV light, sparks and flying debris. Each is made to your specifications.
- Steel square tubing for strength and stability.
- Weld Screens in single panels or multiple sections. Feet and casters available.
- Each PVC Weld Screen is securely hemmed on all 4 sides – eliminating frayed edges.
- Welding Curtains are securely fastened to the steel frame with zip ties for quick replacement. Grommets are placed at 12” centers to eliminate ripping and tearing.
Weld screen is not intended as a substitute for proper eye protection or direct viewing of welding arcs at close range.
Strip material in stock includes .040″, .080″, .120″, & .160″ in 6″, 8″, 12″, 16″, 24″, & 48″ widths. The colors are Amber, Aztec Red, & Shade-8. TMI welding curtain film fabrics come in Aztec Red, Yellow, Charcoal, Dark Green, Blue, & Shade-8. The material is .014″ in 66″ and 74″ widths.
Industrial Curtains, such as Combo Curtains, Stock Curtains, and Warehouse Dividers, are an inexpensive solution for concerns like temperature, dust, overspray, smoke, and humidity.
These lightweight PVC partitions make great temporary walls that are commonly designed to slide open and are ideal where large areas require both environmental separation and easy access. Industrial curtain walls aid in cutting energy bills by eliminating the need to heat or cool unused warehouse areas.
- Quick and Simple Mounting
- Multiple Color Options: Use 16 mil clear PVC, mildew-resistant solid opaque 18.5 oz PVC coated polyester reinforced vinyl curtains, solid opaque curtains with a clear PVC vision panel, or welding grade PVC.
- Perimeter Strength: 2” Heat-Sealed Perimeter Hem adds durability while offering a tighter seal.
- Stability: Chain weighted bottom hem keeps the weight down (add Pipe-Staffs for rigidity).
- Easy to Combine: Velcro closures make it simple to attaching multiple curtains together to manage your environment.
- Warehouse Dividers
- Room Dividers
- Warehouse Walls
- Custom Enclosures
- Aircraft Partitions
- Case Cooler Curtains
- Spray Paint Booths
- Machine Curtains
- Body Shop Bays
- Hazmat Curtains
- Cleanroom Partitions
- Sand Blasting Curtains
Industrial Strip Doors
Industrial Strip Doors are used where the opening width is over 6 feet and the doorway is over 8 feet high. These strip doors are built to withstand heavy industrial fork truck traffic.
- Clear, frosted, black, weld screen, and offset double ribbed materials are available.
- An anti-static for clean room doors is also offered.
- An economical solution to protect people and goods from adverse environmental conditions.
- Strip doors are inexpensive, easy to install, and can save hundreds of dollars in energy costs every year.
Commercial Strip Doors
- Commercial strip doors require doorways less than 6′ wide or 8′ high.
- Commercial strip doors are available in 4”, 6” and 8” wide PVC strip and both Standard and USDA Polar grades.
- Polar grade strip door material is recommended to -20° F.
- Mounting hardware:plastic, stainless steel, galvanized, and aluminum.
- Applications include cold rooms, walk-in coolers and freezers.