Increase safety at the loading dock. Many forklift accidents occur every year that are caused by a truck prematurely departing from the dock or creeping away due to loading and unloading momentum. Installing a Vehicle Restraint from McGuire can help prevent these accidents by securing a trailer to the dock and providing better communication between the truck driver and dock attendant.
TPR UniLock Vehicle Restraint
- Upgrade to the TPR – internal safety mechanism, advanced cam design that rotates hook away from trailer’s Rear Impact Guard (RIG) to release “Rig Wedge” pressure
- Auto releases RIG Wedge pressure without the trailer reversing
- Locking mechanism to prevent disengagement from RIG when pressure applied
- Universally effective on obstructed RIG, including intermodal trailers with cover plates
- LED 3-light system for advanced communication between driver and dock operator
TPR Vehicle Restraint
- Mounts to the face of dock and utilizes motor/gears to rotate a hook and secure the trailer
- Unit automatically positions itself when impacted by the RIG
- Motor and gears keep hook continuously engaged with the RIG
- LED 3-light system for advanced communication between the truck driver and dock operator
Stop-Tite Vehicle Restraints
Available in automatic and manual models
- Automatic – non-impact, hydraulic restraint that is exterior mounted to front of loading dock. Includes LED 3-light system.
- Manual – non-impact, manually operated restraint that is exterior mounted to front of loading dock. LED light communication available.