Increase your manufacturing/warehousing capacity quickly with a Cogan mezzanine and avoid the costs and headaches associated with new construction. A mezzanine is an economical and practical method to reclaim workspace already in your facility by expanding vertically. Mezzanine applications include:
- Warehouse Storage
- Conveyor Platforms
- Machine Platforms
- Manufacturing Levels
- In-plant Offices
- Work Platforms
- Pick Modules
- Parts Storage
- Archive Storage
Site Analysis & Custom Designed Mezzanines
Send us your space requirements or Matrix can perform a detailed site analysis. We’ll then return an AutoCaD drawing showing precisely how your mezzanine will be configured. Each mezzanine is custom designed based this analysis:
- Allows the mezzanine to be moved or expanded as needs change
- Meets code compliances at all levels: AISC, UBC, BOCA, SBCCI, ACI & OSHA.
- Impact and corrosion resistant hybrid powder finish
- Accessories: Decking, Railing, Kickplates, Stairways, Landings & Gates
Cogan offers many different options to customize your mezzanine.
- Flooring – resin board, open bar grating, diamond grip, corrugated decking
- Staircases – intermediate landings, risers, tread options
- Handrail – 2-rail, 3-rail, wire mesh handrail
- Gates – single/double swing, sliding & safety pivot
- Ladders – ship’s ladder, with safety cage, self-closing safety gate
Matrix is a Cogan mezzanine expert and is ready to help.