Starrco Pre-Engineered office systems can be used in many applications. The flexibility and structural integrity of Pre-Engineered Systems allow for virtually unlimited uses, including:
- Personnel Offices
- Conference Rooms
- Lunch/Break Rooms
- Clean Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Smoking Rooms
- Supervisor’s Offices
- Two Story Offices
- Equipment/CMM Enclosures
Pre-Engineered vs. Conventional Construction
Starrco pre-engineered offices feature several advantages over traditional construction. The offices are engineered for easy installation/relocation while providing the structural integrity and strength of conventional construction. Advantages of Pre-Engineered construction:
- Flexible – Wall panels and framework are pre-finished creating a 100% reusable system. Existing offices can be easily modified or expanded.
- Pre-engineered – Starrco systems allow for multiple configurations including two-story offices, load-bearing systems and single-person portable offices.
- Structural – Starrco wall systems are engineered to be durable and maintenance-free.
- Installation – The materials ship pre-finished and cut to size, for quick installation with minimal workspace disruption.
- Taxes – Starrco’s products can be fully dismantled, relocated and reassembled. This mobility allows Starrco products to be classified as tangible property with a seven (7) year depreciation life (versus the 39-year life of conventional construction). Consult your tax professional.
Starrco modular office systems provide pre-fabricated construction for your portable building and temporary office needs in addition to your permanent modular buildings and in-plant offices. From a single office to a two-story multiple office system, no job is too small or too large.
All materials come completely finished with a wide variety of materials, finishes and colors. Starrco delivers a durable, affordable, and attractive modular office system, typically completed in about 25% of the time of conventional construction.
- Windows that meet all applicable standards
- Commercial-grade steel or wood doors
- A corrugated steel roof deck and drop ceiling system, including lighting
- A standard or pre-wired modular electrical system
- A variety of options to maximize the functionality and appearance
Modular Walls & Partitions
Our modular wall systems are flexible in their configuration possibilities. Our partitions are available in a variety of colors and finishes and require no sanding or painting. All components are labeled and delivered with CAD drawings for quick & easy onsite installation.
Starrco pre-assembled portable buildings are ideal for both interior and exterior uses including:
- Ticket Booths
- Security Guardhouses
- Airport Taxi Dispatch Offices
- Toll Booths
- Parking Booths
- Cashier Booths
- Airport Rental Car Offices
Our pre-fabricated buildings and portable offices provide years of maintenance-free service. The structural members are either anodized aluminum or steel with a rust retardant finish. Walls, ceiling and floor have a solid impact resistant core with a durable aluminum or vinyl covered finish. Windows and sliding doors are aluminum finish, swing doors are commercial grade steel.
Buildings are shipped fully assembled, ready for immediate use, and can be fitted for forklift pockets for easy relocation. Pre-assembled portable buildings are ideal for both interior and exterior use and are designed to provide years of maintenance-free service. Let Matrix design a modular building to meet your specific needs.
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Thermal Insulation
- Countertops and Shelving
- Special Glazing (Tinted, Insulated, etc…)
- Standard or Thru-Wall Cash and Transaction Drawers
- Exterior Lighting