Pallet Flow Rack
Pallet Flow is well suited to manufacturing environments or distribution facilities where the average number of pallets per product is high and the SKU low. It is perfect for:
- Fast-moving product with first-in/first-out (FIFO) stock rotation
- Rotating perishables or date-sensitive inventory
- Pallet Flow uses heavy-duty wheels on sloped shelves allow palletized loads to flow forward for picking.
- High-density storage utilizes space with fewer aisles
- Pallet Flow can send pallets through standard pallet rack or to Carton Flow Systems consisting of multi-level picking modules to split loads into boxes or piece parts.
- Warehouse floor space utilization can be maximized with fewer aisles by storing pallets back to back.
- Pallets are loaded from one side of the racking and picked from the other. As a pallet is picked, the next pallet moves forward automatically to the picking position.
Pallet flow lanes can consist of rails with wheels/brakes or with rollers. Please contact us to discuss your application.