$253.00 – $458.00
Bolted Structural Pallet Rack Uprights – 3″ Channel
Steel King uses c-channel structural steel for a longer service life and improved safety. Structural steel enables greater resistance to forklift impact while increasing carrying capacity and resistance to seismic forces.
Bolted connection design
Powder coat finish
Notes to Upright Capacities
- Capacity is based on 36″ vertical beam spacing, larger spacing decreases capacity
- Capacities based on interior usage
- Capacities for selective rack only
- Capacities for non-seismic usage only
- All columns/posts must be anchored to an adequate concrete floor (required by RMI code).
- Capacities based upon installation in a plumb condition.
- Capacities are total per upright, assuming equal loading on both posts.
If any of these conditions do not apply to your application, or if you are unsure if they apply, DO NOT USE THESE CAPACITY RATINGS. In those cases, contact Matrix’s Engineering department for design information.
NOTE: A Permit and/or stamped calculations may be required by the local building department prior to installation and is the responsibility of the end user.